Italian Restaurant Sydney
Eat Well and Feel Good at Our Lively Italian Restaurant
For fresh, flavourful food and a fun vibe, look no further than our Italian restaurant in Sydney. If you’re planning an evening out with a group and want a delicious meal in a lively setting, then you should head to Salt Meats Cheese. Satisfy your craving for savoury pasta and pizza in Dee Why and see what authentic Italian cooking really tastes like—from Italy to your plate!
Reasons to Visit Salt Meats Cheese on Your Next Night out in Sydney
We not only share our passion for quality ingredients at our Italian restaurant in northern Sydney—we create an ambience that invites people to spend quality time with good people sharing a delicious meal. Whether you want to celebrate an anniversary, have a birthday dinner, share drinks and appetisers after work or have a meal out with the whole family, you can trust that you’ll have a wonderful time at Salt Meats Cheese.
- Our restaurants are a place where people come together for flavourful, unforgettable meals served the genuine Italian way in a relaxed, intimate setting that makes Salt Meats Cheese the perfect place for date nights, fun evenings with friends and group bookings. At our restaurants and bars, you can gather around the table with your favourite people and experience authentic Italian cuisine.
- There’s something for everyone at Salt Meats Cheese! We have a menu of pizzas, antipasti, pasta, drinks and desserts with many options for healthy eaters, picky eaters, kids, meat lovers, vegetarians and vegans. We want everyone to leave feeling satisfied. And you can come for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- We have specials throughout the week such as all you can eat pizza and pasta on Mondays, our Gnocchi Me Out night when you can have one kilo of gnocchi’s for $35, our flaming cheese wheel nights every Wednesday, and Sundays when we offer $10 pizzas with an Aperol Spritz jug. It’s a guaranteed good time with us that won’t break the bank!
What Sets Salt Meats Cheese Apart Regarding Italian Food
To satiate that craving for Italian in Sydney, Salt Meats Cheese delivers with every kitchen in our eight locations serving up the best of homestyle, authentic cuisine with our signature touch. We use the finest products that we know and love straight from Italy to your plate!
- We use only the freshest, quality ingredients and authentic Italian flavours with handmade pasta and pizza dough made from scratch. You’ll taste the difference at Salt Meats Cheese.
- Our passion for good, quality food means you’ll enjoy a meal with us that will enhance your day. Our chefs want every dish that leaves their kitchen to make an impression and show the power of fantastic food.
- For breakfast, lunch or dinner, we serve up meals that bring the tastes of Italy to Sydney with a modern take and options that will suit every eater who dines with us.
The next time you’re looking for a hip, authentic Italian restaurant in Dee Why or other neighbourhoods in Queensland and New South Wales, look for your local Salt Meats Cheese to have a fresh, delicious meal you’ll be thinking about weeks later!
About Salt Meats Cheese
Salt Meats Cheese is a family-owned group of restaurants started by Cousins Stefano De Blasi and Edoardo Perlo in 2012 to share their passion for real Italian food made with quality ingredients. We have restaurants across New South Wales and Queensland all serving up a fresh twist on authentic Italian cooking. Dine-in with us, order pizza for pick up, take a cooking class, shop at our gourmet market or have your next big event at one of our locations offering the best of everything Italian in Sydney.
Come for one of our fun upcoming events or book a table online to see why everyone is raving about Salt Meats Cheese.
Join us every Wednesday evening for our FAMOUS #CheeseWheelWednesday!
Enjoy indulgent cheesy pasta served straight out of the cheese wheel at your table!
Available only at:
Book a Table
Click the button below and select your location, then fill out the booking form.
For any private event enquiries don’t hesitate to contact us on email email@example.com or phone 0732 521763 or simply use the form below.