Who Can Resist Gnocchi Night at Salt Meats Cheese?
If you love the sound of the words “Gnocchi Night,” then you’ve come to the right place. Have you ever noticed how good Italian food makes you feel? There’s something special about Italian dishes – maybe it’s the passion Italians have for cooking and eating; perhaps it’s the endless variety of aromas and flavours that make any space feel homey and any gathering festive. The great news is that you don’t have to be Italian to enjoy Italian food. Australians love it, too, and Salt Meats Cheese brings you the gnocchi and fresh pasta in Brisbane you’re looking for – along with a full menu of authentic Italian fare to satisfy your cravings, fill your belly, and give you something to celebrate any night of the week.
What You Can Expect from Salt Meats Cheese’s Italian Pasta in Brisbane
When you’re craving gnocchi in Brisbane – or fresh pasta, pizza, or insalata, Salt Meats Cheese has you covered. Here are a few of the things you can expect when you dine with us.
- Theme nights. If you want gnocchi in Sydney or Brisbane, check out our Gnocchi Night, or try all-you-can-eat pizza and pasta on Mondays. Once a month, we have Italiano Vegano and serve up all-you-can-eat plant-based pizza and pasta. Sunday? You’ll find $10 pizza with any $19 aperol spritz. It’s fun!
- A focus on quality. We love cooking and serving gourmet, authentic Italian food. We love eating as much as you do, and we serve the foods we love eating ourselves to ensure the best quality and the most care and attention to detail in the kitchen and at your table.
- Multiple locations. We have eight different locations so that you can visit the one that’s most convenient for you – you’ll find the same quality and service at each one. Whether you’re in Dee Why, Cronulla, Circular Quay, Drummoyne, Broadway, South Bank, Newstead, or Surfers Paradise, you can find a Salt Meats Cheese to enjoy.
More Events at Salt Meats Cheese
We’re more than just a restaurant. We also hold regular events and classes throughout QLD and NSW to make cooking – and dining – interesting and fun. Here are some examples of the events you’ll find at Salt Meats Cheese.
- We Knead Pizza. Master the art of making thin-crust pizza from scratch while you sip a margarita and enjoy a Nutella Dessert, both included.
- Pasta Master Class. People of all ages can sing up for this class and learn the basics of creating fresh pasta from scratch. At the end of class, you’ll be able to enjoy the fruits of your labour, of course.
- Cocktail Master Class. We don’t only teach pasta and pizza making – we also love cocktails. Learn tips and tricks to become the ultimate party host. This class makes a great date night activity.
Visit Salt Meats Cheese on Your Next Night Out
When you want gnocchi on the Gold Coast, pasta in Sydney, or an amazing cocktail in Brisbane, come to Salt Meats Cheese. Join one of our events or just come for the food – either way, you won’t be disappointed. Contact us with any questions.
Join us every Wednesday evening for our FAMOUS #CheeseWheelWednesday!
Enjoy indulgent cheesy pasta served straight out of the cheese wheel at your table!
Available only at:
Book a Table
Click the button below and select your location, then fill out the booking form.
For any private event enquiries don’t hesitate to contact us on email email@example.com or phone 0732 521763 or simply use the form below.