- This event has passed.
January 12, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
The Gluten Free Series: Hand Made Pasta
January 12, 1:00pm - 3:00pm$89
The class will cover:
– Hands-on pasta making class with our teacher
– How to make and knead pasta dough
– How to roll out the dough using a pasta machine
– How to turn the pasta sheets into fettuccine
After all the hard work is done, our teacher will cook and serve your freshly made pasta back to the group to enjoy with lashings of parmesan !!!
Class includes: Pasta demo,Antipasto platter to snack on while your dough rests, hands on pasta class, sit down pasta meal and a glass of vino
What to bring: Your appetite!!!
What to wear: Closed shoes and comfortable clothes
- As a fully operational cooking school and working kitchen, SMC use nuts, wheat, dairy, sugar and other raw natural ingredients and wholefoods on our premises every day. SMC is aware of potential allergies to these foods and the severity of the reactions some individual may experience.
- Individuals with mild to severe allergies to nuts, wheat, gluten, milk and other dairy foods,
egg, sesame or soy that may result in ANAPHYLACTIC REACTION upon ingestion or inhalation of, or any other exposure to, the allergen are NOT PERMITTED to attend our cooking classes or private events.