All You Can Eat Pizza
Enjoy All You Can Eat Pizza and More with Salt Meats Cheese
Is there anything more enjoyable than a night out with your mates and a table that continually fills up with all you can eat pizza? Enjoying good drinks, good conversation, good laughs and a tonne of pizza is a fantastic way to celebrate a milestone, relax after a long day, or enjoy a good deal on delicious Italian food. At Salt Meats Cheese, each one of our locations offers that comforting family-style take on Italian food because we are a family-run business. Our dedication to quality and a good time for all is evident no matter whether you stop in for a meal, order takeaway, or call in delivery. Check out more about how we’re making the tastiest pizza in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
What You Can Expect from Salt Meats Cheese When You Want Pizza in Brisbane
So you want to find an authentic Italian pizza restaurant — at first, that might seem simple; but how do you choose from all the options that you have? We know where you can go for the best experience, top-notch service, and food you won’t forget. When you stop by to have a meal at Salt Meats Cheese, here’s what you can expect:
- Authentic flavours and a crust that you won’t leave behind. We put a great deal of time and effort into creating the best hand-crafted pizzas using the freshest ingredients.
- Plenty of variety. No matter what kind of flavour profiles you enjoy, you’ll find there’s something for everyone on our menu. Vegan? Watch out for our monthly Italiano Vegano promotional evening, where you can enjoy all you can eat vegan pizza and pasta.
What You Should Know About Your Options for Pizza in Fortitude Valley
We’re proud of our ability to deliver pizza with both authentic flavours and a unique spin on the classic pie. In fact, you’ll find our menu is rich with variety. When you want to visit a pizza restaurant in Brisbane that can transport you to the Italian peninsula without leaving your seat, Salt Meats Cheese is the place to be. Here are some of the tasty options you have:
- Love the classics? Stick with something simple and uncomplicated, like the timeless Margherita with its sauce, fresh mozzarella, and basil, or the richer Buffalo pizza.
- Prefer meats and cheeses? Enjoy the Diavolo with its spicy salami or indulge in the deep and enjoyably salty flavours of prosciutto instead. There’s a pizza for every preference.
About the Friendly Staff at Salt Meats Cheese
At SMC, we take great pride in our ability to deliver service as good as our food. Whether you’re here for a regular evening meal, stopping by to pick up your order, or visiting for one of our fabulous flaming cheese wheel evenings, our staff will make you feel right at home.
- When you dine in, you can expect attentive, friendly assistance from start to finish. Have questions about the menu? Ask, and we’ll answer with details to help you decide.
- During our event days, enjoy tableside service with a smile. Come by during a Gnocchi Me Out! event and enjoy as your server finishes and plates up to a kilo of Italian pasta.
We love serving groups, too. Want to have a birthday bash or an intimate event with friends at your local Salt Meats Cheese? Let us know!
The year was 2015. Two cousins looked around and said: “Brisbane needs better pizza. Let’s do it.” Ever since then, we’ve been writing our history one day at a time, serving up platters of pasta, piping hot pizzas, and Italian favourites to our fans and fans-to-be. With an event calendar that’s always full and quality food at an affordable price, make Salt Meats Cheese your restaurant of choice next time you crave those Italian flavours. Contact us for help now.
Join us every Wednesday evening for our FAMOUS #CheeseWheelWednesday!
Enjoy indulgent cheesy pasta served straight out of the cheese wheel at your table!
Available only at:
Book a Table
Click the button below and select your location, then fill out the booking form.
For any private event enquiries don’t hesitate to contact us on email email@example.com or phone 0732 521763 or simply use the form below.